BZ Lady Vegan Lavender Nail Repair Essence is a repair treatment for dry, weak and peeling nails.
Inspiration: This product is made of lavender essence and ginseng root extract. It's a repair treatment for weak and damaged nails.
Application: Apply 1 coat per day, every day, for 7 days. After a week, remove with a traditionnal remover. Repeat for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, until your nails are strong and beautiful again. This product is a treatment to be used without any color.
Size: 15 mL / .5 fl oz
When creating our own nail polish formula, we have taken the recipe of traditional polishes we could find in stores, we've identified and removed 10 toxic and harmful ingredients (related to cancer, skin irritation and breathing troubles) and we've replaced them by harmless alternatives.
1. Formula FREE of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP): Being exposed to this toxic ingredient can lead to decreased fertility, reduction of fetal weight, increased kidney mass and embryo malformations in pregnant women.
2. Formula FREE of Formaldehyde: Breathing vapors of this toxic ingredient can cause breathing problems and trigger asthma attacks, in addition of being carcinogenic.
3. Formula FREE of Toluene: Exposure to this toxic ingredient (which has a smell reminiscent of paint thinner) can cause irritation to the eyes, skin and respiratory system. Inhaling a large amount of this ingredient may be harmful to the nervous system and may cause dizziness and nausea.
4. Formula FREE of Formaldehyde Resin: This ingredient is a derivative of Formaldehyde which is an allergen and is often linked to nasopharyngeal cancer (upper part of the pharynx (throat) behind the nose).
5. Formula FREE of Camphor: When used in large doses, this ingredient can cause seizures and disorientation. In the cosmetic industry, this ingredient is known to dry, yellow and damage nails.
6. Formula FREE of Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP): This ingredient is known to be an endocrine disruptor that affects hormones. Specifically, it can potentially affect reproductive health and lipid metabolism.
7. Formula FREE of Xylene: Breathing vapors from this ingredient can affect the central nervous system and can cause headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, excitement, termors, nausea and even vomiting.
8. Formula FREE of Ethyl Tosylamide: This ingredient is famously known for causing mild to severe allergic reactions and irritations bringing redness and discomfort to the skin.
9. Formula FREE of Parabens: This ingredient can penetrate the skin and act like weak estrogen in the body, potentially turning on the growth of hormone-receptor-positive leading to development of breast cancer.
10. Formula FREE of Phthalates: This chemical ingredient is endocrine disruptor (hormones), toxic to reproduction and which can damage the liver, kidneys and lungs.
BZ Lady is proud to offer a nail polish formulation that is free of these 10 toxic ingredients because beautiful nails should never damage your health.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutytrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, Water, Epoxidized Soybean Oil, Red 33/CI 17200, Calcium Fluoride, Propylene Glycol & Water Ceramium Rubrum Extract, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate & Mica, Aluminum Silicate, Zinc Oxide/CI 77947, Boron Nitride, Glycerin & Water & Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract & Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Propylene Glycol & Water & Lavandula Augustifolia Extract, Benzophenone-1, Violet 2/CI 60725, Blue 1/CI 42090.
Our nail polishes do not contain animal products and are not tested on animals.
The formula of this treatment has been developed in Quebec (Canada) and has been bottled in the USA.